DUE TO A DEATH IN THE FAMILY WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS AT THIS TIME. WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO RESERVE AN ITEM FOR YOU AND WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN WE START ACCEPTING ORDERS AGAIN AT THE BEGINNING OF MAY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS CAUSES BUT WE ARE SURE YOU AGREE THAT FAMILY COMES FIRST. PLEASE ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ITEM.
Antique map of Central Park from 1873 on this Woman's sport shirt. The map was made by cartographer Otto Sibeth and gives a lovely impression of the park. The print has slight variations in colour and shows some of the folding lines. A very cool design that brings back memories of sitting in Central Park at the end of a city trip and talking about all the interesting things we saw.
Don't be afraid to be your most active self in this smooth and versatile long-sleeve rash guard! It protects you from the sun, wind, and other elements while doing sports, and the slim fit, flat ergonomic seams, and the longer body gives extra comfort.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• 38-40 UPF
• Fitted design
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Flatseam and coverstitch
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
If you have any problems with checking out please contact me so I can resolve the problem. Thanks, Nancy 😄
Have you jumped over to www.brockistop.com to check out our new items in the design studio?
We source antique images from the public domain (such as the New York Public Library collection ), adjust them for printing and have them applied to high quality items you can use and wear everyday.
We believe these images should be enjoyed by the public and not just stored way in an archive so we try to find a way to bring them into the public eye.
The assembly and printing is done in the EU or USA.
We accept PayPal. It's easy to use even if you don't have an account.
Choose PayPal when checking out and it will give you the option of paying with credit card.
In Switzerland you may pay with bank transfer. Please contact us for details.
We now offer layaway plans for every budget. You can order, choose ‘other’ for your payment option, we will invoice you through PayPal for each installment and ship the item when you finish your payments. Just ask us for this option when ordering and we can work out the details with you.
We use Swiss Post and always try to package things in a safe and economical way.
Generally we do not use tracking since it is expensive but will do so on request.
We only ship with tracking to some countries ( Israel, Russia, some parts of Africa and South America) due to our experience with items missing in the Post.
We will notify you when you order and ask you to pay for tracking. If you decide not to buy tracking we will still ship your order but will not refund you if it goes missing.
We ship everywhere.
If you live outside Switzerland and you don't see your country's shipping listed please contact us so that we can give you precise shipping costs.
We are happy to combine items for economical shipping.
We ship within 1 to 3 business days.
Due to customs clearance in your own country it can take 10 to 15 days (Europe) or 3 or more weeks ( rest of the world) for your package to get to you. Due to the current Covid Pandemic you may receive your item months later than expected. This is out or our control. Please be patient with late orders and keep in touch with us until you receive your item.
We will refund an overcharge on shipping of more than $2.00. Shipping cost includes handling and packing materials.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We will refund you in full minus shipping upon return of the item in the same condition in which we shipped it within 14 days of purchase.
We DO NOT refund an item if the incorrect address is given for your account and the item goes missing. We will reship to the correct address at your expense if it returns to us.
If you refuse delivery of an item due to customs charges or the distance you must travel to pick up an item and it returns to us we will refund the order minus a 10.00 Swiss Franc processing fee. Please be aware of your obligations to customs before ordering.
If you do not receive your item and there is no tracking (economy post) we may issue a total refund 60 days past the estimated date of receipt. This decision is made on a case by case basis.
If you receive damaged goods please contact us so that we can work out a solution.
Please take pictures of the item and packaging if goods arrive damaged and report it to your local post office.
The buyer is responsible for all taxes, fees and customs payments incurred after a package leaves our place.
We are happy to reserve items for you for 24 hours.
We are open to negotiation and reasonable offers on some items. Please feel free to ask.
The information given on each item is bases on our best knowledge and experience. We try very hard to curate everything accurately.
We do not guarantee any statements made on this site. Even very experienced experts have at times been wrong about value, item identification and history of an item.
We are not liable for information given that differs from your knowledge and experience. If you purchase an item and are not satisfied please see our return policies.
Thanks again for visiting our shop.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• Data Retention
• Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
• I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nancy Buck, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Nancy Buck, Brünnliacher 20, 3326 Krauchthal, Switzerland