THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
A4 paper size, watermark does not appear on downloaded page.
May be copied for personal use only and not sold or published without creators consent.
Coloring page based on the patterns in vintage Springerle cookie moulds.
Hand drawn page based on some of the patterns in moulds that have been sold in our shop.
Springerle moulds have a tradition dating back 100`s of years in the German speaking countries of Europe and then later in North America as settlers brought their favourite moulds with them to their new home.
Moulded cookies were created for special occasions and sometimes the pictures told a story or announced a birth, wedding or other special event.
Relaxing and charming page to colour and think about all the joy people have had in making these traditional treats.....
The page is hand drawn by Nancy Buck and all rights belong to her. Page may be copied for personal use only and not sold or published without consent from the creator.Visit WWW.BROCKISTOP.COM to see more second hand items and, starting in September 2020, new items with antique and vintage designs.
If you have any problems with checking out please contact me so I can resolve the problem. Thanks, Nancy 😄
Have you jumped over to www.brockistop.com to check out our new items
We accept PayPal. It's easy to use even if you don't have an account.
Choose PayPal when checking out and it will give you the option of paying with credit card.
In Switzerland you may pay with bank transfer. Please contact us for details.
We now offer layaway plans for every budget. You can order, choose ‘other’ for your payment option, we will invoice you through PayPal for each installment and ship the item when you finish your payments. Just ask us for this option when ordering and we can work out the details with you.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We will refund you in full minus shipping upon return of the item in the same condition in which we shipped it within 14 days of purchase.
We DO NOT refund an item if the incorrect address is given for your account and the item goes missing. We will reship to the correct address at your expense if it returns to us.
If you refuse delivery of an item due to customs charges or the distance you must travel to pick up an item and it returns to us we will refund the order minus what it cost to ship it to you. Please be aware of your obligations to customs before ordering.
If you do not receive your item and there is no tracking (economy post) we may issue a total refund 60 days past the estimated date of receipt. This decision is made on a case by case basis.
If you receive damaged goods please contact us so that we can work out a solution.
Please take pictures of the item and packaging if goods arrive damaged and report it to your local post office.
The buyer is responsible for all taxes, fees and customs payments incurred after a package leaves our place.
We are happy to reserve items for you for 24 hours.
We are open to negotiation and reasonable offers on some items. Please feel free to ask.
The information given on each item is bases on our best knowledge and experience. We try very hard to curate everything accurately.
We do not guarantee any statements made on this site. Even very experienced experts have at times been wrong about value, item identification and history of an item.
We are not liable for information given that differs from your knowledge and experience. If you purchase an item and are not satisfied please see our return policies.
Thanks again for visiting our shop.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• Data Retention
• Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
• I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nancy Buck, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Nancy Buck, Brünnliacher 20, 3326 Krauchthal, Switzerland
Jan 25, 2022