Step back in time with this exceptional find - a set of 42 vintage wooden construction blocks from the late 19th or early 20th century. These treasures hold a rich history and are ready to inspire a new generation of builders and creators. Crafted with meticulous care, this set includes arches, beautifully turned columns, sturdy cubes, and versatile beams, offering endless possibilities for imaginative play and design.
42 vintage wooden construction blocks with a fascinating history
Includes arches, 4 turned columns, sturdy cubes, and versatile beams
Some pieces boast stamped designs, writing, and marks, adding character and authenticity
Housed in a wooden box measuring 9.75" x 7 3/8"
The box has a rustic charm, its construction slightly loose, but securely holds the precious blocks
Whether you're a collector of historical artifacts or a lover of vintage toys, these blocks will captivate your imagination and connect you to a bygone era. The unique markings and slight wear on some pieces (chips) add to their allure, showcasing the passage of time.
Wooden box: 9.75" x 7 3/8"
Add a touch of nostalgia to your decor, explore historical play, or simply relish in the beauty of these aged wooden gems. Embrace the imperfections and cherish the stories they hold.
Note: Due to their vintage nature, some pieces may show signs of wear, which only adds to their authenticity and charm.
Don't miss your chance to own a piece of history. Acquire this captivating set of vintage construction blocks and embark on a journey through time and creativity.
Price includes shipping, tracking and insurance.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• Data Retention
• Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
• I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nancy Buck, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Nancy Buck, Brünnliacher 20, 3326 Krauchthal, Switzerland